1500 KCMIL Copper 15KV MV105 Cable Medium Voltage Power Cable – 15,000 Volts MADE IN THE USA, Pricing, Spec, PDF Drawing
Manufacturer “EZ” Part Number Description: MV105-1500CU-15KV
1500 MCM / 1500 KCMIL Copper 15KV 133% Low Friction EPR, TR-XLP, or EnviroTech® Toxic Free and Recyclable TPO Thermoplastic Olefin Proprietary Blend [EnviroTech® Outperforms XLP & EPR and is environmentally friendly], 5 mil Copper Tape Shield with Overall 1XTech® Low Smoke Zero Halogen XLPO Jacket, Shielded 15kV, UL 1072 Medium Voltage Power Cable, Type MV-105. Scientifically designed and proven for use in the most strenuous Medium Voltage Power Applications. Advanced Cable Specification.
Made in the USA, Because You Require Quality, Quickly ®
1500 KCMIL Copper 15KV MV105 Cable Applications:
- Suited for use in a broad range of commercial, industrial and utility applications, where reliability is the major concern, space is limited and ease of installation is critical
- In wet or dry locations when installed in accordance with NEC
- In aerial, direct burial, conduit, open tray and underground duct installations
1500 KCMIL Copper 15KV MV105 Cable Features:
- Buy American Act approved: Yes – Made in the USA.
- Excellent flame resistance (MSHA), Excellent heat, moisture and sunlight resistance, Outstanding corona resistance, Extreme Flexibility, Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Value & Performance results driven substitute for any medium voltage application.
- 105°C rating for continuous operation, 140°C rating for emergency overload conditions, 250°C rating for short circuit conditions
1500 KCMIL Copper 15KV MV105 Cable Standards:
- NEC/UL/ETL/CSA specification: MV-105
- RoHS Compliant: YES
- REACH Compliant: YES
- OSHA Safety Compliant: YES
- NRTL Tested to UL Flame Test: YES
- UL 1072, ICEA S-93-639/NEMA WC 74, ICEA S-97-682, AEIC CS8
Cable Manufacturing Specifications
Size: 1500 MCM / 1500 KCMIL [ 1500 MCM/KCMIL to MM2 = 760 MM Metric ]
Conductor / Pair Count: 1C
Conductor Material: Annealed bare copper compact Class B strand (127 strand)
Ground: 1 bare grounding conductor may be in contact with metallic shielding tape
Insulation Type: 220 Mils EnviroTech® Toxic Free and Recyclable TPO Thermoplastic Olefin Proprietary Blend [EnviroTech® Outperforms XLP & EPR with ZERO Arc rupture exposures and is environmentally friendly] EPR, TR-XLP, and other insulation types available.
Extruded Strand Shield (ESS): Extruded thermoset semi-conducting stress control layer over conductor
Metallic Shield: Metallic Copper Tape Shield, 5 mil annealed copper tape with an overlap of 25%
Extruded Insulation Shield (EIS): EnviroTech® Thermoplastic semi-conducting polymeric layer free stripping from insulation
Jacket Type: 1XTech® Proprietary Low-Smoke Zero Halogen XPLO Low Friction Jacket, also available with PVC, CPE, XLPE and other specialty jackets
UL Flame Test (Y/N): Yes
Outside Diameter: 2.21 Inches (Nominal)
Weight: 6220 lbs per 1000 Feet
Voltage: 15,000 Volts / 15KV
Temperature Rating: UL 105°C EPR
Allowable Ampacities: For cable sizing, base Medium voltage cables Amps on NEC Table 310.60(C)(73) Ampacities of an Insulated Triplexed or Three Single Conductor Copper Cables in Isolated Conduit in Air Based on Conductor Temperatures of 90°C (194°F) and 105°C and (221°F) and Ambient Air Temperature of 40°C (104°C). Always refer to latest NEC edition and if none is cross referenced contact 1X Technologies engineering for more information.
View or Download 1500 KCMIL Copper 15KV MV105 Cable PDF Spec Sheet
Click here to Read More
We’re here, “Because You Require Quality, Quickly!” ®
We’re a leading United States electrical cable manufacturer headquartered in beautiful Wyoming USA, serving a broad & diverse customer base around the world!
We excel in supplying you with advanced, top of the line cable, FAST!
Yes, we have the rarest cables in stock, but our cable manufacturing speed & flexibility are truly your secret weapons.
When you need a product that’s not in stock, we will make it as rapidly as 24 hours from your order placement.
We oftentimes ship your made-to-order cable faster than our competitors can ship from stock. Pretty Amazing, right?
Think of 1X Technologies when you need high temperature wires up to fourteen-hundred degrees C, custom cables, and HUGE copper power cables up to 6000 MCM!
Working on anything we can help you with today?
Remember, When your project needs a hero call 888-651-9990.
“Because You Require Quality, Quickly!®”
“It is the Mission of 1X Technologies LLC to provide electrical professionals with advanced Wire & Cable related products and knowledge that completely fulfills their requirements. We offer value through speed, ingenuity, and the ability to provide unique solutions that others can’t. Our friendly, knowledgeable, and professional staff will truly go the extra mile to help inspire, educate, and problem-solve for our customers. We’re here “Because You Require Quality, Quickly!®”
We’ll do what others won’t. We’ll provide you value others can’t.
Our vision is to be the ultimate specialty wire and cable company in the world. We’ll relentlessly focus on finding new and better avenues to offer you unprecedented value.
Our purpose is to innovate, create, and design advanced cable solutions that further technologies throughout the world. Additionally, we are working to build more than a wire & cable dynasty. Specifically, we are in the business of giving back to the communities we all work and live in.
By focusing on our unprecedented abilities to offer you value in specialty wire & cable, we can use our mutual success as a machine for manufacturing good will for our stakeholders through charity and giving back to our community.
1X Technologies Cable Company Shipping and Fulfillment Policy for 1500 KCMIL Copper 15KV MV105 Cable
When you order products from 1xtechnologies.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
1xtechnologies.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. 1xtechnologies.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-651-9990 to discuss your options.
1500 KCMIL Copper 15KV MV105 Cable LTL Shipping options
In addition, 1xtechnologies.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide 1X Technologies with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery – A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery – When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate – Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations – A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.
1500 KCMIL Copper 15KV MV105 Cable Price / Pricing/ Price per foot
For a current price on your 1500 KCMIL Copper 15KV MV105 Cable please contact us for your quote. If you need pricing now for an immediate buy, or just need to get a pricing estimate or price per foot for your job we would love to help you.