1X Technologies (UL) Multi-Conductor FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200°C
FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200°C Product Features:
- 1X Technologies FEP Jacketed Cable – 200C Speciality is a Multi-conductor UL listed tray cable (TC).
- Manufacturing Premium Teflon insulation and jackets.
- 600V, 90°C damp or dry locations.
- 200°C temperature rating for special applications.
- Equivalents to Belden in stock
- Dupont Teflon™ Fluorinated ethylene propylene coating
FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200°C Product Benefits:
- Extremely Heat resistant.
- High Resistance to Chemicals.
- Exceptional dielectric properties.
- Super Slick for easy cable pulls.
- Very Low flammability.
- Excellent Weatherability.
FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200°C Industry Standards:
1X Technologies FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200C is a premium grade Teflon Product. Rather than competing with lower grade, cheap products that do not last, we aim to give you the quality you expect at a fair price. Our FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200°C Conforms to articles 318 (Cable trays) and 340 (Power and Control) of the National Electric Code. Additionally, FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200C meets UL 1277. Furthermore, our FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200°C exceeds the requirements of the IEEE-383 flame test and passes UL VW-1 Vertical Flame Test. Because you expect excellence, we should be your first choice when choosing a partner for high-temperature wire & cable.
FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200°C Components:
- FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200C Conductors: Solid or stranded coated or uncoated soft annealed copper class B, C, or D per ASTM B-33. For 200°C special applications utilizing tin-coated copper, individual strand diameter must exceed 0.015” because of industry standards.
- FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200C Primary Insulation: Extruded FEP through 6 AWG. Per (UL) 4 AWG and larger must be upgraded to PFA Teflon.
- FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200C Color Code: Black #’d is standard, but additionally, many color codes are available for your order. Just let us know exactly what you need. Standard color code is black #’d
- FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200C Shielding: Aluminum Tape (Mylar) Shield is available. Additionally, an optional tin-plated copper braid shield is available overall.
- FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200C Cable Binder: Overall mylar or PTFE coated glass tape may be applied over the cable core assembly.
- FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200C Overall Jacket: Extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP). Optional cable clad galvanized steel or aluminum interlocked armor available with or without
FEP Jacketed Tray Cable – 200°C Additional Options:
- Custom galvanized steel or aluminum interlocked armor with or without jacket)
- Special Shielding, Foil or Braid)
- Drain wire.
- Extruded FEP Jacket in Colors. Standard Jacket is Jet Black.
- Standard Conductor color code is black / #’d
FEPJacketed Tray Cable Specifications:
The Best Suppliers of High-Temperature Wire & Cable
First, 1X Technologies has been a leader in the development of innovative high-temperature wire and cable products, offering one of the most diversified lines in the world. In fact, we manufacture a broad line of high-temperature products. For this reason, 1X Technologies “Ultra High Temp” cable is designed for rugged environments. Ultimately, it has been proven to meet the needs of many industries including glass plants, steel plants, and oil refineries.
Furthermore, our growing manufacturing capabilities allow us to offer you a complete high temperature, tray, instrumentation, and thermocouple cable in the industry. Specifically, we focus on providing solutions for industries like Oil & Gas, petrochemical, utility, renewable energy, food processing, pulp & paper, automotive, steel, and glass.
Because we utilize more than 5 million square feet of strategically located, state-of-the-art, ISO-certified High-Temperature manufacturing and distribution facilities, we can handle any size job you are working on. Accordingly, We back our products with outstanding customer service and provide all of the technical application support and assistance you need. Ultimately, count on 1X to be your complete High-Temperature cable solution. Finally, should you need more information on products, application or standards, do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-651-9990?